Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 Minute Vacation


I do trust that you will be able to take a few days off while the days are warm and opportune for relaxing. 
Whether you travel or have a staycation.....

Reflect. Savor the moment. Breath in the blessings.

Below are a few images from my family's recent vacation. 
I am one grateful woman.


My granddaughter Layna is kayaking for the first time



 My granddaughter Elyse with her "Gpop" at the ocean for the first time



 The first sunset of our vacation


There's something magical about sand, water, and a small child



Sea cactuses in the ebbing sunlight


My three daughters with their daddy and our youngest granddaughter



In the natural muted colors of the ocean decor springs a pop of color that mesmerizes



A bird estuary very close to our rented beach house



My mother, my daughters, my granddaughters with me. What else?


Billowing storm clouds make wonderful backdrops


My husband spent many an hour in his kayak fishing & retreating 


My 81 year old father-in-law feeding the seagulls with the sunset behind him



Our newest son-in-law Ben with my husband on a afternoon trip to Southport



My first son-in-law with his incredibly beautiful daughters


Situated at the top of our rented beach house was a crow's nest.
Perfect for enjoying this view each evening.



What beauty is in your life today?