Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Rescue


I have been on vacation this week. Just wanted you to know that I will be back in a few days. But there was an awesome thing I witnessed earlier this week while on the beach with some of the fam. Someone pulled a rather large jelly fish out of the ocean and while we were watching it, a crab pushed itself out of the side of the jelly fish. Thankfully I had my camera and I was able to document it well.

Here you can see how the crab started pushing his way out. We had never seen anything like this before.

Little by little you can see the crab making his way!



After a little bit of maneuvering, the crab climbed on top of the jelly fish. Seemed like he was thanking us for rescuing him.

After getting over our amazement at the whole scenario, we put the crab back in the ocean. Rescued. Ready to start life again. A second chance.