Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grandmother X2



I have a good reason for being a little quiet on my blog this week.
A Blessed Noni - in love again
Miss Elyse Kimberly Clark came into my life early on Thursday morning. My heart will never recover from the beauty of her!

As a mother of three daughters, adding my second granddaughter seemed such a natural thing. Elyse joins her amazing big sister, Layna, who is 3 1/2. Girls are just exquisite creatures from our incredible Creator God! (No doubt I will say the exact same thing when one day I am the grandmother of a grandson. No worries. I have absolutely nothing against boys!)

Tomorrow I will get back to my normal (whatever that means) life and give you some things to think about. To ponder.

But today...I just wanted to stop by and ask you to celebrate with me in the arrival of this sweet little nugget.


The love of a sister

A Mommy's Kiss
A Daddy's Protective Touch



Two special girls from my very own firstborn daughter