Friday, January 6, 2012

4 of the Coolest Things I Found on the Web


1. Print What You Like - this site has made it so easy to grab just the information I want to print for my files or as a reminder or to share with someone else. No more useless information wasting my precious ink!









2. Cut Out Pixel Style Letters - 3D
I have not tried this yet, but there are endless possibilities to use these templates.






3. What Should I Read Next? I really like this. It kinda does the thinking for me when I'm ready for my next great book!

Enter a book you like and the site will analyse our database of real readers' favorite 
books (more than 80,000 different titles so far, and more than a million reader 
recommendations) to provide book recommendations

 and suggestions for what to read next.
(You can register for free on the results page and build your own favorites list.)










4. Pretty Label Templates - Great for organizing and giving any space a more defined look! This is a definite TO-DO for me in the next few months.




Would you share some of your coolest finds on the web??