Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4 Minutes of Refreshment: Take It

Life can be as brutal as it can beautiful. I have lived a full cup of both beautiful and brutal moments in the past week. Forgive my absence. As part of my apology, I have created this short video from pictures that I took from a recent two-day retreat in Lake Lure, NC.

When was your last retreat? A retreat can be any amount of time, so don't think it has to be some fancy, elaborately planned escapade. A few moments turning off all electronics, unlocking your heart, letting the tears flow or the laughter bubble over. Being so mindful of God that you begin to smell like Him. That is a retreat worth taking...

Enjoy, my friends! 




But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God,
and that by believing
you may have LIFE in His name.
(John 20:31)


Want more retreat? Visit Teri Metts enchanting town of D'Lo, Mississippi HERE