Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Catching Up

This is our third year at this univ. reaching out to college students, some who have not a clue what is out there for them! This generation has been sadly sold a bill of goods that peace, love, and happiness is whatever you want it to be and the brighter, the costlier, the bigger....the better. I wonder back to my college days and wonder if I acted like these students do. I really don't think so. Even though I was not walking close to my Heavenly Father at the time, I still knew who I was and the difference in the real and the fake. Today, there is no absolute truth.

Some days I will keep you updated on what's happening right now. Some other days I will rewind to last year or the year before and catch you up on some pretty spectacular things that we have seen happen! I will never use names of students here for obvious reasons, and that is not my intention anyway. This blog is an attempt to get you and keep you inside of the day-to-day ministry challenges and victories on a secular college campus.

Please feel free to let us know how we can make it better and make comments anytime!!